Thursday, August 29, 2013

Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Atrium

I've been pretty busy getting ready to start school and working from home as a marketing consultant, managing social media and writing copy and content for a few companies! Since I have a lot going on right now, I thought I'd repost some oldies, but goodies! I hope everyone is doing great and that you have a wonderful start to the new school year!!!
Copyright Stephanie@ Discovery Days and Montessori Moments




Stephanie over at Discovery Days and Montessori Moments has shared some lovely pictures of her local Catechesis of the Good Shepherd atrium. Get inspired and check out the rest of her wonderful blog while you're there.


Looking for a Catholic Montessori Album? Check this out!:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to my blog!!!!! I hope you stop by soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!